Does your organisation have the right competencies to cater for todays and the futures health care services?
The Comaea Competency Management Solution is a cloud based, simple, scalable and secure world leading system. The industry solutions are standardized and customized with a possibility to integrate with ERP/HR systems like SAP and Oracle. Implementations are done by network of consultants specialized in Competency and Human Capital Management.
Fit for purpose, fit for region is an important differentiator, especially within Health & Elderly Solution industry. Comaea has local presence and global knowledge; our solutions are based on a deep understanding of what is needed and what works in a specific region.
We believe we can help your company succeed!
We can help You with:
- Tailor a Competency Framework
- Conduct Competency Assessment and Analysis
- CV Management
- Certification and Compliance
- Career & Succession
- Learning and Development
- Workforce Planning
- Resource Planning
- Equipment tracking
The Health industry face strong competition and is a growing industry that is being digitalized as well as evaluated on service, performance and price. To keep a compliant and updated workforce is more and more critical to stay in the market. By implementing Comaea Competency Management Systems, organisations can more closely manage the Competence of Individuals from the time they are hired as entry-level employees through their Professional Development until retirement. Comaea integrates the Job Competency requirements with learning and Development Resources to ensure Training Budgets are spent in an efficient manner.
Comaea is uniquely positioned as the partner of choice in the development of Health & Elderly Solution workforce competence, Performance Management and strategic workforce planning. This position is enabled through:
- Extensive benchmarked and proven Competency Libraries covering all technical and non-technical disciplines within the industry
- Linked Learning Solutions to all competencies, based on regional Learning Styles analysis to ensure that Learning Solutions are cost-effective
- By using libraries and learning solutions, rapid cost-effective deployment using expert consultant team and processes, clients have a solution in shortest possible time
- A clean user interface means it is convenient and simple to carry out self-assessments
- Customisation to industry and region
- Reports can be exported to excel
- Reliable processes that are a key differentiator in establishing credibility with clients, resulting in successful and sustainable outcomes
- A strong customer base in competency and Construction; i.e. with UEM, Balfour Beaty
- User friendly: Comaea is easy to use, yet powerful and flexible system and it links to other systems like SAP and ORACLE to provide integrated solutions that use the right software tools for the right business needs
- Equipment Compliance Tracker, ECT, which allows you to track and manage the courses, licenses and certificates within your organisation to make sure the competence levels and or equipment are up to industry standards.
Dashboard reporting is built on widgets and fully customizable. For Health & Elderly Solution industries Comaea provides dashboard widgets and specialized reports to track expired and expiring certifications, enabling organisations to plan re-certifications and ensure only correctly certified resources are allocated to activities. Dashboards are used for:
Dashboards are used for:
- Presenting information and data to users
- Highlights high risk areas
- Accessing reports for additional detail
- Quick navigation to other pages or data
- Reports can be exported to excel
At each stage of the employee lifecycle there is a need for clear, reliable management information to enable informed decision making, so we make it easy to capture and analyse the data at all stages. Our system is designed and customized to the specific organisation, considering the organisation’s or business unit’s culture and norms, with tools to help facilitate the entire Process.