Sustaining workforce competence in Oil & Gas
The Comaea Competency Management Solution is a cloud based, simple, scalable and secure world leading system. The industry solutions are standardized and customized with a possibility to integrate with ERP/HR systems like SAP and Oracle. Additionally, implementations are executed by a network of consultants specialized specifically in Competency and Human Capital Management.
For us, regional presence is an important differentiator, especially within the Oil & Gas industry. Comaea promotes a local presence with global knowledge, and our solutions are based on a deep understanding of the key necessities with a specific region.
The Comaea solution for the Oil and Gas industry is specifically tailored to help each individual Oil & Gas company ensure the right competencies are always maintained and developed so that any future workforce development initiatives can support evolving corporate strategies.
We can help You with:
- Competency Design
- Competency Assessment and Analysis
- CV Management
- Certification and Compliance
- Career & Succession Planning
- Learning and Development
- Workforce Planning
- Resource Planning
Compliant to international standards
The Oil & Gas industry’s drive towards international performance standards, nationalization of personnel, aging workforce demographics, and shrinking workforce has initiated a major shift in how to train and develop the industry’s workforce.
By implementing Comaea Competency Management Systems, organizations can more closely manage the competence of individuals from the time they are hired as entry-level employees, throughout their professional development until retirement. Comaea integrates job competency requirements with learning and development resources to ensure training budgets are spent in an efficient manner.
Comaea CMS is unique
Comaea is uniquely positioned as the partner of choice in the development of Oil & Gas workforce competence, performance management and strategic workforce planning. This position is enabled through:
- Extensive benchmarked and proven competency libraries covering all technical and non-technical disciplines within the industry
- Linked learning solutions to all competencies, based on an analysis of regional learning styles that learning solutions are cost-effective
- Use of libraries and learning solutions, enabling rapid, cost-effective deployment using expert consultant teams and processes. Clients receive a solution in shortest possible timeframe
- A clean user interface promotes a convenient and simple process to carry out self-assessments
- Customization geared towards the specific industry and region
- A strong customer base in competency and Oil & Gas
- Reliable processes that are a key differentiator in establishing credibility with clients, resulting in successful and sustainable outcomes
- User friendliness: Comaea is easy to use, yet powerful and flexible. It also links with other systems like SAP and ORACLE to provide integrated solutions, using the right software tools for the right business needs
- Equipment Compliance Tracker (ECT),which allows you to track and manage the courses, licenses and certificates within your organization, ensuring competence levels and certifications are up to industry standards
Dashboard reporting is built on widgets and is fully customizable. For Oil & Gas industries, Comaea also provides dashboard widgets and specialized reports to track expired and expiring certifications, enabling organizations to plan re-certifications and ensure only correctly certified resources are allocated to activities.
Dashboards are used for:
- Presenting realtime information and data to users
- Accessing reports for additional detail
- Instant navigation to other pages or data
Employee life cycle
At each stage of the employee lifecycle there is a need for clear and reliable management information to enable informed decision making. We make it easy to capture and analyze this data at all stages.
Our system is designed and customized to the specific organization. We place special consideration of the organization’s or business unit’s culture and norms, during the planning and design stage of each implementation. Additionally, assessment and reporting features provide role-specific tools to help facilitate the entire lifecycle process.