“Creating a high performing & Competent Organization”
25th September 1pm, Seminar at Raffles
We are delighted to invite you to our High Tea seminar at Raffles on the topic “Creating a high performing & Competent Organization”
The seminar covers the Management perspective of how a competency based approach to strategic Human Capital development affects areas like; Performance Management, Competency & Skills Development, Recruitment & Selection, Career Development & Succession Management, Strategic Human Capital Planning.
In the Seminar you will learn how to:
- Align and achieve strategy and goals more effectively through a competency-based approach
- Calculate real ROI and bottom-line impact to measure performance gains
- Identify key competencies & skills that drives productivity and boosts performance
- Use Singapore WSQ standards for creating job profiles and scaled competencies
- Put in place performance appraisals that aligns employees and team performance and goals
The most recent Global Talent Management and Rewards Study, conducted by the leading professional services firm Towers Watson, shows that organisations that have created the structure necessary to improve their performance management process, have managers that are much more effective. The building of competence as well as creating necessary organisational capability in form of identifying business critical competencies that drives performance, common job family architecture, job leveling and scaled competencies.
Get a chance to meet Mr. Per Palmer, CEO of Comaea, one of the leading figures in Strategic Competency-based Management in Europe and Asia, with over 20 years of experience helping industries and companies effectively manage the competence, capability and capacity of their people.
Your admission to the High Tea Seminar is free of charge. There are limited seats available. So reserve your seats now.
We look forward meeting you
The Comaea Team
Date: Friday 25th September 2017
Start: 1 pm
Length: 60 minutes