Date: 18th May 2018 3pm - 5pm
Location: Tower Club Singapore, 9 Raffles Place, Penthouse (62nd Floor) ,Republic Plaza Tower 1
Speaker: Per Palmér of Comaea and Evelyn Chow of DecodeHR
Are you leading a highly critical, highly visible transformation? Have you identified your change champions? Are there sufficient resources with the right skills? Are visible and influential leaders walking the talk? Have you established what will be required for your workforce to succeed in its critical skills transformation?
The seminar will cover the following
- Skills gap impact on your organisation’s goals and transformation journey
- Ensure Transformation strategy iscompetency-based to achieve outcomes
- Aligning skills to your Transformation Roadmap
- Assessment of critical transformation workforce skills in 2 weeks
- Creating a High Performing and Future-ready Workforce
- Tips & Checklist for your Skills Transformation Journey
Network with other professionals and get tips from Per Palmér of Comaea and Evelyn Chow of DecodeHR, leading figures in this field with over 25 years of experience from working with Strategic Competency and Workforce Transformation in Europe and Asia.
Register Now to secure your seat. A confirmation email will be sent to you once we are able to confirm your seat.